Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Lonesome Road

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Tastefull as hell. I really enjoyed this one. I loved the idea of Soul-i-tary confinement. That was a beautifull play on the word... Excellent poem!~ POST MORE!
    **this would be a little bit longer but I must be running off to class now (damn the system)**

    ------------------

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Trevor Vincent's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    52
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's that time again
    To smell the roses so fresh
    But yet resist the sweet and sour
    Of the apple so tempting to make one lose
    his legs
    Reminiscent of the taste I feel
    Wrapped in your body caresseing time
    The roses in the garden are no match for your skin
    Dripping from my tongue
    As though water from a leaky faucet
    Drip Drop
    Tick Tock
    Here in soul-i-tary confinement
    Dreams become reality
    If your slumber outlasts your life
    Which is why my key dropped down the drain
    Long, long ago

    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •